Invictus這部電影有很多翻譯,打不倒的勇者、成事在人、不可征服都是Invictus的翻譯

不過是因為Invictus這個字是拉丁文,可翻譯成「unconquered、invincible」(無法征服的、無敵的)

打不倒的勇者-成事在人-不可征服 

一部介紹南非總統

藉由橄欖球運動來擺脫種族隔離制度 

到底運動對整個國家的發展有沒有幫助

南非總統說了一句很有意思的話 

運動具有改變世界的力量,具有鼓舞的力量, 具有使人民團結的力量,這種方式堪稱無與倫比。 -南非總統Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

 

當然裡面的詩也是很值得思考的

Out of the night that covers me
夜幕低垂將我籠罩

Black as the Pit from pole to pole
兩極猶如漆黑地窖

I thank whatever gods may be
我感謝未知的上帝

For my unconquerable soul.
賦予我不敗的心靈

In the fell clutch of circumstance
即使環境險惡危急

I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我不會退縮或哭嚎

Under the bludgeonings of chance
立於時機的脅迫下

My head is bloody, but unbowed.
血流滿面我不屈服

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
超越這般悲憤交集

Looms but the Horror of the shade
恐怖陰霾獨步逼近

And yet the menace of the years
歲月威脅揮之不去

Finds and shall find me unafraid.
我終究會無所畏懼

It matters not how strait the gate
縱然通道多麼險狹
How charged with punishments the scroll
儘管嚴懲綿延不盡

I am the master of my fate:
我是我命運的主人

I am the captain of my soul.我是我心靈的統率

──威廉亨利

文章標籤

sunbook 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()